Located in Ventura, Marie Shannon Confections is a purveyor of modern American baked goods from pastry chef Shannon Wright.
Photos by rhianna mercier
Marie Shannon opened in Feb 2012 and is located across the street from the Majestic Ventura Theater, and a short walk from the beautiful Ventura Pier. Since then, Chef Shannon Wright has been serving both quality interpretations of classic american desserts and daring new ventures into the world of the almighty breakfast. She also produces sensational artisan hors d'oeuvres, amazing custom wedding cakes and special occasion cakes and pies.
Marie Shannon interior, designed by herself, reflects the hip sensibilities of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to the classic clean comfortable neighborhood coffee shop.
Pastries made daily : Some or all of what you see here may be in our case when you visit Marie Shannon Confections : Please stop in and see what we have, special requests are always welcomed and surprises are always "in-store!"
..Call Us Anytime..
Hours: 7 Days a week 6am-6pm
: Please Note :
- Placing an order puts it in our system, but we must call you to fully confirm your order.
- We require 48 hours in advance for all orders.
- If you need it in less than 48 hours, there is a $10 rush charge per item.
- If you need it in less than 24 hours, there is a $15 rush charge per item.
- The calculated total is an estimate. Custom requests may affect this.
- When we contact you about your order, we'll let you know your final total!
- All cakes must be paid for when order is placed. We will contact you within 24hrs to collect payment. If the order is not paid for, it doesn't go on our schedule.
- Please remember sometimes we do reach cake capacity and just because you place an order doesn't mean we can accept it.
- Once the cake is paid for you have 24hrs from the time you paid for it, to cancel and receive a refund. You may however reschedule up to 24hrs prior to pick up time.
- If the cake is rescheduled less than 24 hrs prior to pick up there is a $10 restocking/redecorating fee.
- Lastly, we do are absolute best to decorate your cake to your liking, but if you have a very specific design in mind, we need a sketch or photo as well as more turn around time and a sign off from you, to allow us to do our magic!
- Lastly WE ARE NOT A NUT-FREE or GLUTEN-FREE ENVIRONMENT.
- If you do have an allergy you must sign a release saying you are aware that there are nuts on the premises and you still want to proceed with the order and that we are not liable.
- Thank You for ordering from Marie Shannons!! :)
...Organic and Vegan Options Available through Special Order Only...